free time too
here is a snippet of what I can offer to you
- Email management
- canva content creation
-calendar + scheduling management
- pinterest management
- newsletter design + copy
- instagram [posting. engagement, responding to dms]
-event management / travel booking
- general admin support / bookkeeping
- culling your sessions
- youtube channel management
- blogging sessions / SEO
- submitting for publications
- Video editing (final cut pro experience)
- gallery service management
- website updating / management
knowledge of honeybook, pixieset, pictime, wordpress, showit, Tailwind, youtube. final cut pro
I help create time freedom in your business so you can do more of what you love
1. Book a discovery call with me to see if we are a good fit and discuss all things task management and what you would like to outsource to me. Please fill out my contact form before your call ((:
2. Choose a package you'd like to start with. Each package is billed at the beginning of the month and requires a 3 month contract.
3. Next, onboarding call! we go over all the ins and outs so we are completely on the same page and have the same expectations. Communication is key to a thriving relationship so this call is my fav!!
Because each of my virtual assisting workloads are so tailored and personalized, I limit my amount of clients I can take on.
This is my process for bringing you on as a client and making your workload a less overwhelming for you! I am not the virtual assistant for everyone, and that's ok. I just wanted to say I am so happy for you and taking the first step to outsourcing parts of your business!
You will not regret it!